Welcome to my site. I look forward to sharing my latest creations with you! Please check out my latest fused glass pieces.
If you’re in or near the Maryland/DC area, visit my booth at the upcoming events listed below. Last year, I was at events in DC, Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Takoma Park, Greenbelt, and other local neighborhoods so hopefully I’ll be coming somewhere near you.
- 13th Annual Green Man Festival: Saturday, May 13 (10-6) & Sunday, May 14 (11-5)
- Rain or shine – Come by for 2 days of music, crafts, a variety of vendors, food, & fun. The festival is an event of CHEARS (the Chesapeake Education, Arts and Research Society), a non-profit organization dedicated to the health of all who share the Chesapeake watershed environment.
- Location: Roosevelt Center, Historic Greenbelt, MD (across from the Greenbelt Theater)
- Takoma Park Street Festival: Sunday, October 1 (10-5).
- Featuring local artists with their handmade products, local companies and a variety of food vendors. For more information, visit the event website. Rain or shine.
- Location: Carroll Avenue in Takoma Park, MD to Carroll Street, NW in Takoma, DC.
Please feel free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the work available for purchase or to discuss any custom projects or gifts that you’d like to have created.
Thanks for visiting my site. Have a great day!